Sometimes cooking rice would mean having to cook several other dishes, so to escape from that hassle….occasionally I’d like to use my grill pan and whip up something fast.
GRILLED CHICKEN WITH ROAST CHERRY TOMATOES AND ARUGULA RECIPE
Chicken breast (cut to even thickness)
1. Pre-heat your oven to 200 degrees Celcius. Halve your cherry tomatoes and place them on a tray with parchment paper.
2. Sprinkle salt, pepper and a little oil over tomatoes.
3. Roast in the oven till they are slightly wrinkled.
4. Heat up your grill pan till it’s very hot, place your chicken on the grill pan. Cook for 3 mins on the first side and then 2 mins on the second side.
5. Take your bunch of arugula and sprinkle some salt, pepper and lemon juice over it. Toss.
6. Plate everything together and eat while hot.