BLT basically refers to a sandwich that has bacon, lettuce and tomatoes. But since I didn’t feel like having a sandwich, I thought of de-constructing the BLT and make it into a ramekin dish. The egg was just for whim.
BAKED BLT WITH EGG RECIPE
2 garlic cloves chopped
Any salad of choice, I used Arugula
1. Fry your bacon in the pan until they are slightly crisp, add in your garlic and chopped tomatoes.
2. Add your mushrooms and then season with black pepper and dried parsley.
3. Pre-heat your oven grill to 250 degrees Celcius. Place your cooked bacon combinations into a ramekin, crack an egg on top.
4. Cook with a top grill for 3 mins, until egg yolk is cooked but still runny.
5. Eat with any salad of your choice. I had this dish with toasts.