Adapted from Miss In The Kitchen
2 cups all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
1/2 cup sugar
3/4 cup Nutella
1/4 cup butter softened
1/4 cup milk
1 teaspoon vanilla
1. Pre-heat oven to 180 degress Celcius. Line your muffin tray with muffin cups. Mix all dry ingredients together in a big bowl; flour, baking powder, cinnamon and sugar.
2. Mix wet ingredients together in a separate bowl; Nutella, butter, milk, egg and vanilla.
3. Pour wet mixture to dry ingredients. Mix thoroughly but do not overmix.
4. Spoon mixture onto muffin cups and place some almond flakes on top.
5. Bake in oven for 17 to 20 mins or until toothpick comes out clean when inserted into muffins.
6. Cool slightly before eating.