I love roast garlic, actually I love garlic….period.
ROAST GARLIC RECIPE
2 bulbs of garlic
Extra Virgin Olive oil
1. Slice of the top part of the garlic bulbs.
2. Sprinkle some sea salt, black pepper and drizzle extra virgin olive oil on the garlic.
3. Wrap each of the garlic bulb in foil. Place them on an oven-proof ware.
4. Roast in a pre-heated oven of 200 degrees celcius for 45 mins.
5. Let them cool before you unwrap and squeeze out the garlicky goodness.
ROAST GARLIC BUTTER RECIPE
Chopped parsley or any other herbs of choice
1. In a food processor, place your garlic, butter, chopped parsley and black pepper.
2. Whiz until it’s all mixed up and there are no lumps of garlic.
3. Shape it into a croquette and wrap it in clear plastic food wrap.
4. Chill in the fridge until ready to use.